WHO WE ARE
We are a membership-based organization that builds experiences to connect with each other and our communities. We offer each of our members access to our adventure curriculum, community classes and volunteer opportunities with "The For Giving Project".
What We Do
We integrate an experiential learning program in our adventures that connect families and teams together around personal growth & volunteer missions in the community.
Helping people connect to, and get inspired by, passionate people in their community.
We help our entire community find and help the people most in need.
EM key program themes include:
• Treasuring every moment
• The interconnectedness of everything
• Listening and showing respect to everyone in our lives
• Turning weaknesses into strengths
• Thinking from different perspectives
• The importance of family and teams
• Building habits to help us win the day